Thursday, February 20, 2014

[ 51 / 52 ]

Week Fifty-One: A Sleepy Old Man
Week 51

I know this is my second cat picture for this project, but it's special enough that I'm ok with it. You see, today is the 18th birthday of Peaches, the family cat, and I feel like he deserves a shout out. Purina's website says that is the equivalent of turning 88 in human years, which makes him quite the old man. I love the little guy like crazy and he is every bit as much a part of the family as my sister and I.

I took this picture while I was back home for the holidays. He isn't the high-energy troublemaker he used to be and spends a lot more of his time napping around the house these days. That doesn't mean he won't give you an earful if he wants something, of course!

Happy birthday, little guy. I hope you'll be around for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment